Social Security Disability
Being disabled and having Social Security write you a letter stating you can work is the saddest of all insults.
Let us help you if your situation involves any of the following:
- Musculoskeletal Problems, such as back injuries
- Cardiovascular Conditions, such as heart failure or coronary artery disease
- Senses and Speech Issues, such as vision and hearing loss
- Respiratory Illnesses, such as COPD or asthma
- Neurological Disorders, such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, and epilepsy
- Mental Disorders, such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, autism, or retardation
- Immune System Disorders, such as HIV/AIDS, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Various Syndromes, such as Sjogren’s Syndrome and Marfan Syndrome
- Skin Disorders, such as dermatitis
- Digestive Tract Problems, such as liver disease or IBD
- Kidney Disease and Genitourinary Problems
- Hematological Disorders, such as hemolytic anemias and disorders of bone marrow failure
We are proud members of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives.
Over the last three-plus decades, NOSSCR has stayed true to its mission of encouraging the highest quality representation and advocacy on behalf of persons seeking SSDI and SSI benefits.
Our firm takes great pride in winning cases for people to receive what they were promised.
I went to see Mr. Conrad after being denied Social Security Disability benefits. He gave me time to explain my situation and ask questions. He is professional and knowledgeable. Mr. Conrad explained the system/process in terms I could understand. This was encouraging. Mr. Conrad and his office collected the information needed and kept me informed during the long process to appeal. I am grateful for having Mr. Conrad as my lawyer.
I would like to thank Mr. Conrad for his help this past 1-1/2 years obtaining an SSD hearing. Due to an accident, I am unable to work. Mr. Conrad helped me with compassion & his expertise, acquire all pertinent documents required for a court hearing. I am so thankful I hired Mr. Conrad to look after my case, which he won for me. He made the last 1-1/2 yrs less stressful while looking after my case. I can’t thank him enough.
OTHER LEGAL SERVICES
In need of legal services? We provide FREE Initial Consultations. Fill out this form to get in touch.